- Breasts that are too large and out of proportion to your body.
- Heavy, pendulous breasts with nipples and areolas that are too low.
- Significant asymmetry (one breast larger than the other).
- Back, neck or shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts.
- Skin irritation beneath your breasts.
- Indentations in your shoulders from tight bra straps (shoulder grooving)
- Your physical activity is restricted due to the size and weight of your breasts.
- Dissatisfaction or self-consciousness about the largeness of your breasts.
Know Us Better